esta bueno escribir sin sentido , o quizas tiene sentido pero realmente no te das cuenta CUAL es ese sentido

domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

I'm still feelin the rain fall
And bouncin off my skin
it for
The sun to shine again
How long do I have to w
aCome on paint me the rainbows
I can follow it
derin
herever you are

WWhere wi
I don't know where it'll take me But I like wo
nll you be Are you the same or Dreamin after waitin only for me
de Hoping no mat
Waiting for love Waiting for the same or Dreamin on the other s
iter how far I'll find my way to you Followin a rainbow
got no reason to worry I kno
I'm gonna stop in the middle Hang my feet off the edge I
w I'll find the end That's where you'll be waiting I hope you don't forget
will you be Are you the same or
That I won't quit till I find you No matter the risk Wherever you are Wher
eDreamin after waiting only for me Waiting for love Waiting for the same or
you Followin a rainbow Stuck in my m
Dreamin on the other side hoping that No matter how far I'll find my way to
ind I'm wasting time I'm still on my own I never thought that I would find my way Into the light Dreamin to find
Waiting for love
Who ever you are Wherever you are Where will you be Are you the same or Dreamin on the other side waiting for me
rainbow Ooohooohoooho
Waiting for the same or Dreamin on the other side hoping that No matter how far I'll find my way to you Followin
aoooh yea yea yea... I know we're gonna find it I know we're gonna find it I'm never gonna let you go I know I'm gonna find you
'm followin a rainbow Wh
I know I'm gonna find you I won't let you go Followin the rainbow Followin the rainbow Followin followin Followin the rainbow
Ioa whoa whoa... Followin the rainbow Followin the rainbow

Followin followin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario